Listing Tutoring or Ongoing Lessons
Knoitall provides a way for you to sell ongoing group lessons or individual tutoring sessions. You do this by creating a package of sessions (for example: 5). You can list a block of tutoring sessions or ongoing lessons for sale directly from your learning feed, or through the List icon above.
To list a Block of Tutoring Sessions:
- Log into your account, click on the “List” button and select “Lessons or Tutoring”
- Knoitall allows you to sell your lessons or tutoring as a “block of sessions”. For many providers, the specifics of the schedule are confirmed later between You and the Buyer. In the scheduling tab, define the days of the week these sessions can be completed, the number of sessions you are selling in this package, and the duration of each session.
- Price your package
- Make sure to link your free Stripe account to Knoitall through the “Payment Tools” link. When a purchase occurs we will automatically transfer the funds to your Stripe account.
Manage Your Enrollments & Sales
You will be notified at the email we have on file for you whenever a consumer purchases one of your listings. Knoitall will deliver to the consumer a paid receipt with instructions for redeeming the purchase, and a QR code.
- Check In for Your Learning Events – If you are selling a block of sessions, our system will note the number of sessions the consumer has purchased and this will be included on their receipt.
- Prior to Your Learning Event – On the day prior to your learning event Knoitall will automatically send out a reminder to each participant, including any items that he/she should bring to the event. If you have designated an instructor for your event, we will send them a reminder email as well, and include in the email the roster of those that are registered for the tutoring or lessons.
- The Day of the Learning Event – On the day of the event students will bring their Knoitall-produced enrollment confirmation. You will want to check in each participant so that you have a record of their attendance. If this is a group lesson, we have found that the easiest way to check them in is to print out the roster and put a check mark next to each participant as you receive their enrollment confirmations, and then go through later and check them into the event. You can then scan the QR codes associated with each participant's registration confirmation and our system will check them into the event.
- Ongoing – Our system will automatically track for you each time a participant has participated in your lessons. Simply scan the QR code for the participant each time they attend, and a record of their attendance will be stored in your account as well as in the consumer's transcript.
- After the Event – You can view all of your consumers from within your account. You will be able to quickly see if the consumer checked in for the event, and the number of sessions he/she has attended. Use this to track when your consumer is ready to purchase his/her next set of sessions.
If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.