Knoitall gives you the freedom to post just about anything that offers learning outcomes to our community. You can create learning posts that provide information, or sell what you know through Knoitall.
The following guidelines ensure that all posts will support the personal enrichment and professional development activities of our audience.
What Can Be Posted?
- Learning Posts. These are like twitter posts, only they provide specific learning outcomes which are identifiable to the Knoitall community.
- Face-to-Face or Online Classes
- A Block of Face-to-Face or Online Tutoring or Advising Sessions
- Ongoing Lessons
- Learning Products that require shipping
- Self Directed Learning (MOOCS, videos, Podcasts, Slideshare...)
- Certificates, Degrees, Learning Pathways
Knoitall seeks to provide access to learning-related opportunities for both children and adults. We seek to connect our community to the broadest range of learning-related opportunities available anywhere. However, we may choose, at our discretion, to limit certain types of learning from Knoitall. As a general rule, we do not allow the following types of opportunities to be listed:
- Items, products, or programs that are deemed to be illegal, or to support illegal activities
- Items, products, or programs that are deemed to foster hate, or to limit an individual's civil rights
- Items, products, or programs that promote or foster pornography
- Items, products, or programs that, in Knoitall's opinion, take advantage of our community
- Items, products, or programs that, in our opinion, are not related to learning.
Canceling a Listing
You may cancel a listing at any time prior to the listing deadline by logging into your Knoitall account, selecting the item listed, and clicking on the cancel link next to the listing.
When you do this Knoitall handles all of the notifications to your consumers for those who have already paid. You are responsible for refunding the full amount paid by your consumers for any items or sessions not delivered. In addition to the refund, you will still be charged the 5% Knoitall sales fees for any transactions that were made through the Knoitall marketplace. You will be refunded any fees charged by Stripe.
Pricing for Your Listings
Knoitall has a “lowest price guarantee” with our community. This means that we guarantee that your items will be priced at or below the pricing that you charge for the same items through any other distribution channels. For this reason we require that the prices you charge for your items listed through Knoitall be at or below the prices charged through these other channels.
If we find that the pricing charged on Knoitall for your items is higher than the prices charged elsewhere, we reserve the right to immediately remove your items from our marketplace.
If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.