Knoitall is your resource for learning and is currently offering one hour of FREE educational advising. There is no obligation beyond one hour.
Make your reservation today.
This one-to-one educational advising is customized for your background and objectives, and may include the following:
- Assessment of background and skills
- Review of transcripts
- Overview of online and local on-campus programs and majors
- Exploration of ways to save time and reduce costs, such as obtaining credit for prior learning and work experience
- Explanation of prerequisites and admission requirements and how to meet them
- Alignment of academic program with your career goals
- Development of a customized learning plan, including recommendations and next steps.
PLEASE NOTE: You are registering for one hour of FREE One-on-one educational advising. Once you have registered, you will receive confirmation and a link to schedule your session.
THE ONE HOUR SESSION IS COMPLETELY FREE. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO ANY FINANCIAL COMMITMENT AFTER THE FIRST HOUR, WHICH IS FREE.
EduPlan provides one-on-one educational advising and financial aid advising to adult learners. Services may include:
- Assessment of Background and Skills
- Transcript evauation on former college credits
- Military evaluation
- Overview of online or on-campus colleges, based on goals, background and skills
- cost and time comparisons of several programs
Financial advising will help make the most of tuition assistance, consolidate student loan programs and help with scholarship and grant resources.