Brandeis University Graduate Professional Studies
Brandeis University's Graduate Professional Studies division (GPS) is dedicated to developing innovative programs for working professionals. GPS offers 10 fully online, part-time master’s degrees and one online graduate certificate. With three 10-week terms each year, GPS provides exceptional programs with a convenient and flexible online approach. Courses are small by design and led by industry experts who deliver professional insights and individualized support.
GPS benefits include:
- A flexible admissions process. Students can take up to two courses without formally applying for admission to a program. This is a great opportunity to pilot our online learning platform and experience multiple curricula if you're torn between two programs.
- Quality online education. GPS has been applying best practices in online course delivery for more than a decade.
- Small classes. With less than 20 students per course, you will be able to actively engage with your peers and instructors.
- Experienced instructors. You will collaborate with leaders in your industry who bring an array of relevant experiences and connections to their classrooms.
- Flexibility. With a set weekly pace, you'll be able to participate on a schedule that works for you.
- Personal student support. Upon enrollment, you'll receive a dedicated student advisor who will provide you with academic support throughout your time with GPS.
- Brandeis standards of excellence. Our programs are shaped by professional advisory board members who capture the latest best practices of their respective industries. Our course material goes through layers of reviews to ensure it stays as current as possible.
- Around-the-clock technology support. Our help Ddesk is available 24 hours/day, seven days/week to assist with LATTE, our online learning platform.
Brandeis GPS offers 10 fully online master's programs:
- Bioinformatics (MS)
- Digital Marketing and Design (MS)
- Health and Medical Informatics (MS)
- Information Security (MS)
- Information Technology Management (MS)
- Instructional Design and Technology (MS)
- Project and Program Management (MS)
- Software Engineering (MSE)
- Strategic Analytics (MS)
- User-Centered Design (MS)
- Business: Information Technology
- Business: Social Media
- Business: Project Management
- Computers & Software: Security & Cybersecurity
- Education: Instructional Design
- Science & Math: Bioinformatics
- Business: Management & Leadership
- Engineering: Software
- Computers & Software: Analytics & Data Management
- Computers & Software: User Testing