At the start of 2013, we had about 400 developer courses, authored by 200 of the industry’s top experts. As the needs of our subscribers shifted, with more and more people taking on hybrid roles and requiring diverse skillsets, we took $27.5 M in Series A funding to grow at an accelerated rate. In the course of three months that year, we acquired three companies, PeepCode, TrainSignal and Tekpub, to broaden our library with high-quality open source and IT admin courses. In 2014, we announced our largest acquisition yet. We added Digital-Tutors’ 1,500+ creative courses to our offerings.
Today, we’ve grown to more than 600 authors and 3,000 courses (and counting). We’re making professional training accessible for people around the world, and we can’t get enough of it.
- Computers & Software: Microsoft: Sharepoint
- Computers & Software: Ajax Programming
- Computers & Software: Programming Languages: ASP.net
- Computers & Software: Programming Languages: CNC
- Computers & Software: C Programming